Last Updated: 17th June 2023
This Policy applies to information we collect:
- On our Websites.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Websites.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Websites. By accessing or using our Websites, you agree to this Policy.
1. Information We Collect About You
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Websites, including information:
- Personal Information: Your full name, company, email address, or other information that you provide through our contact form, as well as any other information the Websites collect that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under an applicable law (“personal information”).
- Non-Personal Information: About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Websites, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us through the contact form or any other means.
- Automatically as you navigate through the sites.
2. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Websites and their contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our Websites or any products or services we offer or provide through them.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
3. Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of ADAMAPP LTD, our customers, or others.